Sunday, November 29, 2009

IKEA kinda day


So today was an IKEA kinda day. Oh the joy of shopping with only one child. I had forgotten what that was like. We loaded up the truck...just the 3 of us. Me and my two favorite men on our way to fight through a large amount of CRAZY people just for a 14 dollar and 99 cent easel!!! What was I thinking?? For those of you that know me well you know I 1. I hate shopping and 2. I hate large crowds of people! Again I ask what was I thinking?


So let me paint the picture for you....IKEA, crazy people, me, Eric and the one person I truly believe was sent here to keep me grounded and sane...my Aiden! That kid kills me. There we are looking at stuff we don't need when I here a women announce "oh he is kissing himself...how cute!" So I look to find my son folded in half like a taco licking his leg like a dog! Yep I said it...LICKING and not just a cute little lick a full on I'm trying to get the last of the ice cream out of the bowl lick. Yes folks we are teaching him to be a dog! If only I could get away with that kinda stuff in public without getting arrested.......Hmmmmmmmm

1 comment: