Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where does he get this stuff????

Ok, I love shoes! What women doesn't? So it's really bad when you have 5 boys and only 1 girl....the boys just don't share the same love! Thats ok though because my boys will have an appreciation of good shoes if I have anything to say about it...after all their dad likes shoes so I'm really not doing anything bad..right?? With that said I was in the mall last week and the Vans store was calling my name. Well in my head it was anyway. You see Aiden didnt NEED a new pair of shoes I WANTED him to have really cool Vans. End result....really cool Vans




Well it turns out those really cool Vans were a really bad idea. The only one of our children that is obsessed with the velcro! The second he is hooked into his car seat, off come the shoes and he chucks them at me! REALLY! But that's not the funny part...somewhere along the way he has learned about sock puppets. So once the shoes come off so do his socks. On his hand they go and for the entire ride to child care his sock puppet says "Hi Mommy, Hi Daddy.....Mommy Hi, Daddy Hi" over and over and over again! I guess I can be thankful he isn't screaming!



I love my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment